Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 165 Add a flower

This post is going to be short and sweet.  This is my birthday week besides having other deadlines to make.  So my post is late.  I greatly appologize to my followers and the other design team members.  This challenge is add a flower.  The image I have used does have a flower but I also put flowered paper on the inside of the card.

But first let me show you who our sponsor for this week is. 


Our sponsor has an amazing site.  So many beautiful images to select from.  Go on over and have a look.  Don't forget to leave some love!

My image is called "Ashley Faery Ball Dress".  Such a fun image to color with my prismacolors.  So here she is...
The front.  Thank you my friends.

See the inside has flowers.

It was time to change the image in my made by
Jana Stamp.  
Well what do you think?  I think is came out rather nicely.  To all the mothers out there, Happy Mothers Day!  

Bright blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment