Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Challenge #153 Anything Goes!

Hello!  Welcome back to my little space on the big world wide web.  So glad to have you take time to visit.  Since it's right before the Christmas Holiday, all Crafty Gals Corner Challenges will be 'anything goes' until January 2018.  But first lets see who our wonderful sponsor(s) is for this week.


Prize:  10 Euro's


Her site is so amazing.  Gobs and Gobs of delightful images to select for your next project.  Remember to show some love her way.

Now on to my project for this week.  I have used a Alicia Bel image called Christmas Snowsphere.  There are so many ways to use this image.  I decided to make a shadow layer with a extension for the fold.  I used my Silver Bullet Cutter and the fabulous Sure Cuts A Lot software.  This machine will even cut thin metal.  

So here is my creation, I hope you get some really creative ideas.

Here is the official challenge picture. 

This is the one that I like the most.

So short and sweet this week.  I want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.  I will be back with another inspiring creation in 2 weeks.  

Bright Blessings, Jana


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Snowglobe card! I love how you colored the image. Great Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, so cute and like the snow globe shape!

    ReplyDelete