Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, April 1, 2016

Michelle's Birthday Present

Hello all.  Yes, it's not Saturday.  I'll have a post for tomorrow also.  But I had to brag about Michelle's Birthday Present.  She had asked me way back in February if I would make her a MISTI Stamping Tool carrier.  I hemmed and hawwed. Finally I found just the right fabric and just the right lining.  From there it was finding a pattern.  Went to Joanns and finally found the perfect one.  (of course, went I got home I found I had already purchased it and stuck it away.  i do this quite often)

Silly me, I did not take as many pics as I should have.  But let me tell you about the bag.  It's 8.5 by 11.  It has a carrying strap and some decorations on the front.  The inside has a zippered pocket and an additional open pocket.  I did use felt to add padding for protection.

Here are the pics...
This is the front of the bag

This is the inside.  Right above the zipper you can see the open pocket.

If by chance you would like your own MISTI stamping tool carrier, please email me at jtfrrst@gmail.com  You can also get ahold of me on Facebook either at Rhapsody on Paper or my personal page Jana Forrest.  We can discuss price + shipping and colors.

Thanks for looking.  Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment