Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, April 29, 2016

Don't be dragon...

Hello and welcome to my humble blog.  Boy have I been busy.  Not with paper crafting, but with making bags for a certain stamping helper.  More on that later.  Todays card is very special to me.  It's for my good friend.  He just had a birthday the first part of March.  I couldn't post his card until his mom, Michelle, got her birthday present for the end of March.  Now my friend likes any type of card that has something that is interactive.  Let get the lyrics and you can see....

~ScrappyDew 2013 Knights digital file
~DCWV Embossed 12x12 solid stack
~American crafts blue and green for dragon
~Birthday Cake by be-jeweled (single 12x12 sheet)
~Light Blue small dot paper Core-dinations
~Balloon Stickers EKsuccess
~Letters by EKsuccess
~Silver Bullet 24" Electronic Cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot Software SCAL V4.044

I wanted this card to wiggle.  I had a grand idea to put wire on the back of the balloon stickers so they would wiggle.  IT WORKED.  Interactive card.  I didn't have any problem with putting my little dragon together.  ScrappyDew patterns are easy to put together.

This is the front.  See the balloons wiggle.

The inside.  The birthday cake was on a 12x12 sheet
of clear plastic.  I cut it out and it worked great!

This is a side view of the front of the card.  You can see
how the balloons wiggle.
This card was warmly received by my dear friend.  I also sent along some puzzles that look super simple, but they are really hard and keep kids busy for quite a long time.

Now his mother, Michelle (yes our Michelle) had asked me quite a while back if I could make her a case for her MISTI.  This is what I came up with.
This is the outside

This is the inside.  It has a zippered pocket and an additional pocket.
Well Michelle said I should advertise that I make MISTI Bag.  They are $30 + Shipping.  If you are interested just email me.

This was one for my first customer.

Inside

Second Customer

Inside.
So if you are interested please email me at jtfrrst@gmail.com or leave me a message on my facebook page Rhapsody On Paper.

That's it for this week.  The next project is a little ones 3rd birthday card and gift tag.

Bright blessings, Jana



No comments:

Post a Comment