Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Part 1, Holiday House Bazaar 2015

Way back in January, I had asked my dear friend Michelle (michellesmybellecreations) to remind me in July to start getting ready to make the huge batch of cards for the Holiday House Bazaar (Holiday House 2015, Newport, Oregon).  If you follow ScrappyDew on facebook, then you saw and hopefully participated in the Christmas in July promotion!  This was her way of saying, "Jana, get your cards started, NOW!"

So I did. (ya, hard to believe but i did) I got every element cut out and there they sat.  They sat and sat until the end of October.  Then it became crunch time.  I have been holed up in the studio gluing and folding getting the first bath of 100 done.  I have also finished all the envelopes (200).  So here are the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Home Coming Palz 2012
      *Football pattern
~Recollections Solid Colors
     *Orange, Beige
~NeeNah Black card stock
Foil Master Machine and Red Foil
~My Incredible Silver Bullet 24" Pro cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot V4
~200 Pennies
~A Gazillion of pop dots
~Font is Antiqua 101
~2 cans of 3M super 77 spray adhesive
~My trusty needle nosed tweesers

Having everything already cut was a huge bonus.  I cut each element of the card and put into a a ziploc snack bag and then into a GLAD WARE plastic container.  It's just a matter of creating an assembly line.  Standing on my GelPro mats makes it so much easier on my lower back.  Also listening to MountainChill Radio on iTunes and having Febreze Jolly Pine wax melts in the warmer, I was all set for a long crafting couple of weeks.  So here are the Football Slider cards for Oregon State University I have made.

Front of card

Inside

Back

All 100 cards into 20 5 card bundles

This is my bazaar travel bag.  It stays packed with
leftover card from the year before.  Has a handle and
is really easy rolling.  (from Tuesday Morning 4 years ago)

The only thing left to be ready for the Bazaar is to put the hang tags on each bundle of cards.  Below you can see all the elements for the next batch.  100 University of Oregon Football slider cards.

Next weeks post!

Thank you so much for joining me on this Saturday!  I am off to finished the next batch of Bazaar cards.

Bright blessings, Jana




1 comment:

  1. LOL, that was a big task just cutting out the supplies need for the cards. You'll get them completed. :) Nice Job!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete