Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pamper me pretty birthday!

Hello everyone!  Hope this finds you enjoying the smell of fall in the air.  We really have fall and RAIN that we here in Oregon so badly need.  On to the post for this week.  I have a couple of birthday cards that express how each of the ladies should be treated like a queen for a day that they deserve.  Here are the lyrics....

~ScrappyDew file Pamper me pretty 2015
~Michellemybellecreations Card template file (this is a fantastic file that Michelle has   created and I will be using it quite often in the future)
~ScrappyDew Dew Drops Stamp set #2 (if you go to ScrappyDew Creations in Facebook land, there is a huge Labor Day sale on the stamps going on this weekend)
~Recollections card stock
~Fonts Apple Garamond Bold Italic
~Font Apricot (letter on robe)
~Mark Richards Collections Sticker (front of card)
~Canvas Corp Lavender and Lace Swirl card stock (envelope)
~Silver Bullet 24" Pro Cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot Software V.4
~And all the usual stuff like pointed tweezers and 3M spray adhesive

So the file that Michelle has created is very well thought out.  The link above also contains the instructions for putting the card together.  This is what I created...


Here is the outside.  The background paper is very
old and I don't know where I got it


How the card opens

The inside, isn't this just the neatest card file.
I made another one just alike for J.  So that is it for this week.  I have the month planned out and done.  September is a month for me to create birthday presents for my daughter.  Gosh it doesn't seem like I should have a daughter over the age of 30, but I do.  So I will show those projects after September is over.

Next week is a quick birthday card for my neighbor across the street.  Have to keep good neighbor relations up!  Bright blessings, Jana





No comments:

Post a Comment