Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy St. Patricks Day!

My DIL (daughter-in-law) is a Veterinarian.  Their home is where 3 dogs, 5 kitties and a whole mess of fish live.  (i don't think they have the tree frogs still)  So in my warped creative mind I decided to have the animals of the house give their moms a St. Patricks day card.  Searching the NEW ScrappyDew website;  BTW, what do you think of the new website?  I think it's a lot easier to get around.  I found the Lucky Cats and the Lucky Pups patterns. Now for the rest of the lyrics...

~Recollections paper scraps
~Deja Views Shamrock Big Strips
~Deja Views Lucky Argyle
~Make the Cut software
~KNK Miss Zenith Zing

Putting this together was pretty straight forward.  No bumps in the road.  So here is what I came up with.

the front

The Deja View paper had this great poem.

The letters are cut of of black contact paper

found this little stamp for $1

Envelope

the whole enchilada
Now I want to show you the first of two sewing projects that I have completed.  My BFF's son loves to make cookies with mom.  I thought he deserved his own apron and assorted tools.  He has received it by now so I can show you.

I love the material, monsters!

These went in the pockets

Birthday card and apron
I sure hope that he enjoys his cookie making supplies.  It was a lot of fun to make something for someone you care about.

Now next week is another card.  (yeppers lil ol card maker me)  But your guess is as good as mine as to what occasion it will be for.  Have a absolutely fabulous week!

Bright blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment