Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa December 26th, 2014

Ok, so I really didn't call this weeks project this (giggle giggle).  But I sure wanted too!

Gosh only 4 days until Christmas Day.  I have been one busy crafter.  Grand total of Christmas cards made for the bazaar and for myself is (drumroll please) 209!!!!  Just received a check in the mail from Holiday House for $105.00.  Not to shabby for my first bazaar (i'm not counting last year because it got snowed out).

So for the last batch of Christmas (these are for me) cards I used the ScrappyDew file called Beach Santa 2013.  It is a fabulous file with a lot of elements.  This is what I came up with but of course lyrics first...

~Card base is 12x12 Recollections paper
~Inside Merry Christmas downloaded for MTC Gallery
~Elements are all cut out from Recollections paper
~Sand is 3M 220 grit sand paper
~Envelope is Graphic45 Sugar Plum Fairy

So here is the very last Christmas card for the 2014 season (YIPPEE!!!)

The front

Close up

Group shot

G45 Sugar Plum Fairy Envelope
I think that these cards are just that 'something' different from the traditional cards.  Who wants traditional when you can have fun.

I have one last very girly girl card for next week.  Still waiting to hear if you would be interested in a step by step tutorial on how I make my cards.  I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Bright blessings, Jana



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can see myself somewhere warm right about now relaxing on a beach. Christmas wouldn't be the same but it would be awesome anyway. :)

    Love this!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete