Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, May 30, 2014

I GOT MOM-NAPPED

Hey there and welcome to another Saturday.  I have a scrapbook layout today. I'm a card maker but recently I have started a bucket list scrapbook.  The first entry was about seeing the Oscar Meier Wiener Mobile.  Recently I got to scratch another event off my list.  Each year here in Oregon, there is a giantic tulip festival in Woodburn.  I have looked at pictures/news reports for years but have always wanted to attend.  The girls and I had planned to attend the home show here locally and then head to their new home to identify plants in the landscape, then have lunch.  Daughter #3 was available also (added bonus)  So the girls wanted to know if I was up for an adventure?  Sure why not!!  Off we went.  

I have created a 2 page layout using the Gardening Tweets file created by ScrappyDew.  Here are the lyrics:

Background paper K&Co "smitten"
Gardening tweets #2 & #3
Grass-Colorbok Designer Papers "outdoors"
Stems-Colorbok Mirror paper
Tulips DCWV Glitter Stack
Really old Glitter sheets by Petaloo
Recollections solid card stock
Dollar Store Plastic photo album
Some jewels, sparkles and paper scraps/vellum
Favorite things Felt buttons

Here are the layouts.  I hope you read the mom-napped story.  An added bonus you get to see me!  



 I found a way to put an actual photo album on a scrapbook page.  I just cut out around the album when I put the page protector on.  Pretty cool huh!

If you have questions about anything I did just shoot me a email or click the coffee cup on the right side of the blog to go to my facebook page.

Now we are expecting 10-14 days of really nice weather.  So I might be taking next week off.  I am re-designing and re-working the landscaping around the house and knocking down the back wooden deck.  So I'll see ya when I see ya!

Bright blessings everyone!!!  Love Jana


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Jana. That's awesome you've crossed off another event from your bucket list. I bet it was so amazing to see!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete