Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Cutie

Hello and welcome back to my little neck of the blogosphere.

This spring our neighborhood was blessed with a new addition.  My neighbors across the street had a little boy.  He is cute as a button!  His parents have recieved my cards for holidays for a couple of years now.  So I thought it was appropriate that I send little one his own card for Halloween. (of course he being only 6 months won't get it BUT his parents will)  So of course, I turned to ScrappyDew for a cute file called Pumpkin Patch Baby 2012 http://www.scrappydew.com/store/halloween/halloween_theme.php  I used all scraps again and most Recollections paper.  Here is how it turned out.


I did put glitter on the card, but since little one is so little, mama won't let him at it.  Now next year, no glittler at all.  Safety first!!!  (i make so many adult cards that I need to remind myself )  I love the Halloween paper that I made the envelope out of.  Just fits.  

Just a short and sweet post today.  Next week I will have a couple of mini doozies to share that I have made for my daughters work places.

Have a wonderful rest of Saturday and see ya next week.

Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Jana! This is so adorable. His parents are going to LOVE it.


    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete