Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Challenge #176 Fancy Folds

Hello all.  This weeks post is going to be short but sweet.  First lets see who our sponsor(s) are.

PRIZE:  $15 Dollar Gift Certificate

This fortnights challenge is Fancy Folds.  I found one on  Splitcoast Stampers website.  This is one I have never tried before.  It looks really hard but once you see how this card base it cut, it is super simple to put together.  So here is what I came up with.


This is the card collasped

Opened


Back side to write a message

The front

The back

The total card


Well the first mistake I made with this card, I should have taken the pictures with another color background.  Black on black just doesn't cut it.  I will change this with black bases.  The card was super fast and very easy to put together.  Give it a shot!

Thank you so much for visiting. Oh, Oh I promised a picture of my daughters wedding.  Here you go.  It is a day I will cherish forever!  Bright blessings, Jana




Isn't she beautiful.  Her father said she was a princess!  Thank you for looking.






1 comment:

  1. Another great project, Jana. I've not tried this type of card either. Your daughter looked beautiful! Congratulations to you all. Thank you for sharing the photo.

    ReplyDelete