Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Challenge #175 Anything Fall goes

Hello from my neck of the woods, Oregon.  We made it through one of the worst summers of wildfires in a long time.  Now the trees are turning beautiful fall colors.  That's what our challenge is for this fortnight.  Anything Fall Goes.  First let's take a look at the sponsor(s) for this challenge.





Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 1 Image Pack



Prize ~ 1 Digital Image



Wow just wow!  Our sponsor(s) are the very best.  These prizes are fabulous.  Make sure you go and leave some love for them.  Remember (yes I harp on this) if we don't suppport our sponsor(s), no Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  Thanks to all my crafties who do!

On to the example for this fortnights challenge.  I am using a fabulous image from Fabrika Fantasy called Little Witch.  This week I had it kinda easy.  This little witch came pre-colored.  So I scanned it into my SCAL 5 program and did a Print & Cut.  Gosh as much as I love coloring, having a colored image really does help time wise.  So I also tried a new card design.  Found it in my files.  Sorry I can't tell you where.

Here is what I came up with.

This is the card closed

Here it is opened.


The card pattern might be a twisted easel card from SCS.  I think she is cute as a button.  Really a fun card to put together.

Thanks for visiting this fortnight.  I do have some exciting news.  My daughter is getting married next friday.  Actually they are celebrating their 10th anniversary by having a ceremony.  So we are all getting dressed up.  It is at a Vineyard with a lot of big douglas fir trees.  Maybe I will have pictures next blog post.

Bright Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment