Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Challenge #171 Tropical Colors

Hello all!  I am back for this brand spanking new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  The theme for this fortnights challenge is 'TROPICAL COLORS'.  This could be a colored image or maybe a card.  Your imagination is your guide.  Let's look at who our spectacular sponsor(s) are. 

Prize:  3 Digital Images




All Dressed Up Stamps
Prize:  2 Digital Images



Creative Bug on the Loose
Prize:  5 Digital Images



Have you ever used the wonderful companies digital images?  I happen to love and have worked with all three.  Each company is different in a oh so special way of drawing each image.  Please go check each one out.  The links are above each logo.

This week I am so happy to work with Creative Bug on the Loose.  My image is called "Beach Baby".  Isn't she adorable?  Here is what I have created.

I just love the turquoise and purple together.  I cut some sayings out of kraft and
put them on the card using .25 brads.  I colored with Prismacolors Pencils.

The inside features another cut out from a beach themed kraft paper and the sentiment
is from Stampin up.  

I just feel that any of my card just aren't complete without
something on the back.



I have a list of all the colors I have used and the papers.  If you would like to see it just email me at jtfrrst@gmail.com.  Thank you for following along.  Since not one person entered my give-away during the last challenge, I think I will try again after school starts.  

Bright blessings for a great 2 weeks!  



                                                     

1 comment: