Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Challenge #168 Anything Goes!

It's here.  It's here.  No not the new phone book (Steve Martin 'the nerd').  It's time for a new fortnight challenge over on Crafty Gals Corner Challenge!  This challenge is anything goes.  I have a very pretty project to give you some inspiration.  But first, I have to tell you about our sponsor(s) for this challenge.


PRIZE:  2 Digital Images &
2 Coordinating paper sets.



PRIZE:  The 3 digital images used by
our design team.




PRIZE:  $15 dollar gift certificate.


I have to say, we have the best sponsors around.  They are so generous to provide images and prizes for the entries we receive for our challenges.  If you get a chance please go show some love on the links above.  

Now it's time for my creation for this week.  My image is from Twinkle Lane Designs.  It is called Digital Daisy Stamp Clipart.  I have to say, this image is a dream to work with.  It printed on Georgia Pacific 110# Bright White card stock perfectly.  I made sure to write down all the Prismacolor Pencils I used and promptly lost my list.  If you need it just ask.

So here is my inspiration for this fortnights challenge...

Take a closer look and you can see the shading on the daisies.
The yellow paper you see is available from Twinkle Lane Designs.
A beautiful sunny yellow.
I thought that this stamp was appropriate,  "to be happy for life, plant a garden.


Well that is all I have for this fortnight challenge.  The next challenge will be in July.  Maybe some Christmas in July might be in order?  Never know...

So until then, bright blessings, Jana





2 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful, loving the added butterfly. Very pretty, Jana!

    ReplyDelete