Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

#162 Anything Goes

Hi everyone!  This fortnights challenge is going to be fabulous.  We have 3 sponsors for the challenge.  Lets see who they are.  Remember gang, go give the sponsors some love.  If we didn't have the sponsors, life would be pretty dull.  So here they are for challenge #162.


Prize:  $20 Gift Certificate


Prize:  1 digital image



Prize ~ 1 of 5 sets offered by the sponsor

Bio:
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments? How about a badge made especially for your blog? If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. My name is Lisa and with over 200+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for. Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, watermarks and digital Scrapbooking Kits. I also sponsor a number of challenge blogs throughout the year and it is my absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to sponsor the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!
If you have the time, I'd love for you to pop by and visit me. There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features. Come and take a look--I hope you have a blast!

Can't tell you how excited I am for Crafty Gals.  A new to us sponsor.  Can't wait for you to see what Lisa has available.  Give her some love and take a look around.  

Now on to my project.  I have used an image provided by Paper Nest Dolls.  She is a beautiful Mermaid with Sea Turtle.  What a great image.  So many ways to play with this digi.  

So here is my inspiration for our new challenge.


Isn't she adorable.  She was such fun to color with my Prismacolor pencils.  Adding the holographic blue background sure livened the card up.  The base of the card is from K & Co. stack.  I think it's called under the sea.    The base is double sided so let's look at the inside.


What an amazing inside.  Cut some of the lighthouse off but you can still recognize the structure.  

Well that is it for this new challenge.  Hope you can create something and come join us.  Happy Easter and bright blessings, Jana

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's fabulous....I didn't realize that the scene continued on the inside until I checked out your blog post!!! Fabulous work!!! I really hope you enter that in Crafter's Castle challenge at crafterscastle.blogspot.com :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you checked us out and entered! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete