Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

' Thankful' Challenge #149

This time of year I get to thinking about things/moments that are in the past.  I remember great big family dinners with cousins, aunts and uncles.  I remember and still crave my Auntie Francis's homemade dinner rolls.  She had to make special pans for us kids to eat right out of the oven with plenty of butter.  So this week is your chance to be 'Thankful".  It could be gatherings of family, not having to drive this year or anything you want.  So dream up something you are thankful for.  Before I show you what I came up with; lets see who our sponsor(s) are for this week.


Prize: 2 Digital Images



Prize:  2 Digital Images

Holy moly, two of my favorite sponsors this week.  If you can, go visit and leave some love.  My image this week is 3 Autumn Girls by All Dressed Up.  All of their images are crisp and clean and they import to a cutter program like SCAL4 or MTC beautifully.  I am very thankful for my great girlfriends.  We might not have gotten together for a long time, but when we do it's like we just talked yesterday.  So this is for Dolores and Carolyn.  Love you ladies.

I just love how this card came out.

Now I just have to make another card and I can send one to each of my girlfriends.  I am also thankful for all of you that come and visit each week.  It makes me feel honored. 

Be back in two weeks.  Off the top of my head I don't know what the challenge is but it's almost Christmas.  Stay Tuned!!!

Blessings, Jana

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete