Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 151 'Anything Goes'



Welcome to my blog.  So happy that you could take some 'me' time and come visit.  This weeks challenge is 'Anything Goes'.  I have chosen an image from a great sponsor.  So first let me introduce the sponsor(s) for this week.

Prize:  $15 Gift certificate

I just have to tell you, go visit Sparkle N Sprinkle!  What a fantastic company and their images are fantastic.  Sparkle N Sprinkle have images to suit any occasion!

Now this week, I have used the image Flying Birthday Girl.  This image was so fun to create with.  I wanted to make a birthday card for a dear friend.  This was just perfect.  So let me show you what I created.  

Isn't she wonderful!

With envelope
The inside
Back of the card.

This card was quick and easy (Christmas Time is always busy).  I am sure that she will get a big kick out of this card.   

Thats it for this week.  I'll be back on December 13, 2017 for another creation!  
Bright Blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment