Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Favorite Thing Challenge #110

Welcome to another Crafty Girl Challenge.  This one is #110 and you are to use a favorite thing.  Now for me, I have a ton of tools that I use constantly.  Are they one of my favorite thing?  I don't really think so.  One of my FAVORITE things are the friendships I have formed through my card making on Facebook.  So for this week I have designed a beautiful card using

This image is so clean and a joy to color!  But first, lets take a look at our fabulous sponsors for this weeks Favorite Thing challenge.




Prize: 4 Digital Images (1 from each artist)


 Jennifer Nilsson Art  ♥︎  Mari Digis  ♥︎  Miss Daisy’s Collection ♥︎  We Are 3  

to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!



Prize: 2 Digital Images

"Rick St. Dennis, MFA, has been an artist, designer, stage designer and instructor for over 45 years, ysou can find his full Bio here. His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy . Inspiration projects from the Rick St. Dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog, or of the darker images on the Airless Chambers blogspot
.
Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD images there to be eligible to win prizes."




Prize: 3 Digital Images


Now for my project.  Like I stated, friendships are my favorite things.  So I try to send birthday cards each year.  This one is for a dear friend that lives in Canada.  I also make sure to design each card to reflect the person it's going to.  This is what I came up with...

The front.  I also love using bling!

The inside.  I will write a note on the left.

Now for the lyrics...

Markers ~ Spectrum Noir IB2, OR2

Colored Pencils ~ Prang  Orange, purple, violet, dark green, mint green, grass green, sky blue, lake red, dark red and pink.

Papers ~ Solid colored Recollections 12 x 12
               Printed Deja Views CAB101 Blue

Font ~ Kaushan Script

Sparkles ~ Jewel Stickers from The Dollar Store

Saying ~ Friends are my favorite thing.

So that's it for this week.  Stay tuned I have a Design Team post for ScrappyDew coming up this weekend.  

Have your best week ever!  Bright Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Your friendship card is very lovely Jana. The layout with the bright orange is beautiful. I like adding sparkles too! Thank you for sharing with us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group. It's a pleasure to sponsor for you. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete