Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Scrappy-versary Michelle!

I have a very special post and project for today.  My design team leader and a lady that is very creative is celebrating her 4th year working with ScrappyDew.  Congratulations, Michelle.  You are a great inspiration to all who craft.  Beautiful projects and step by step tutorials are so perfectly constructed.  Your dedication to ScrappyDew and the BEST customer support around by far is all YOU!  Thank you for all the encouragement.

Here are the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Tea Party File
~Recollections scraps
~G45 Steamunk Spells Clockworks paper
~Sure Cuts A Lot v4
~Silver bullet Pro 24" Cutter
~Foil Master
**All the stuff that I never write down**

So the first thing I did was cut out the total file.  All the pieces.  Then I just put together the left side of the Tea Party.  When that was done, I took my Xacto knife and very carefully cut off the part I didn't need.  Next I found the image of a Mac computer and a Silver Bullet cutter.  (since I can't get my mind around the print and cut using the Silver Bullet, I used my KNK Zing and Make The Cut software to do the print and cut)  Last I just printed out the saying that was to be foiled and the card was complete.  But you know me, I can never leave a card undecorated on the back.  This is a Penny Black stamp that I colored and I also used Glossy Accents on the bubbles.  Here you are Michelle!

The front of the card.

I'll write a note before I send it

the bubbles have glossy accents on them
So Michelle from the bottom of my heart, Happy Scrappy-versary!!!

Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment