Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 11, 2015

SPRING ANNIVERSARY!

I have a very dear 1st cousin.  She and her husband celebrated their wedding anniversary recently.  I was racking my brain on what type of card to create.  Owls seem to be all the rage right now.  ScrappyDew recently came out with a new file featuring owls.  Spring Owls file is what I decided to use.  Oh course here are the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Spring Owls file
~ScrappyDew Vault file Safari Palz Tree #1
~Recollections scraps
~G45 Le Romantique Enamored Embrace for envelope

The first thing I did was take the entire single owl on a branch image, duplicated it and mirrored it in Make The Cut software.  This way I would have two owls setting on branches.  I used the Safari Palz tree and fitted the owls on branches into it.  Have I said how much I love mixing ScrappyDew files....then just added a catchy phrase and the card is complete!

The front

the inside

see the circle frame, I made that from scratch
in MTC!!!

Even the back is decorated!

Sent it off and Francie just loved it!  So happy for the both of them.  So this weeks project is rather short.  I'll make up for it next week with a detailed birthday card and maybe a mid week posting over on facebook.

Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment