Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dew Drop Stamps have arrived!

I am so excited.  Scrappy Dew has created their own line of stamps.  They are called 'Dew Drops'.  They are made of super high quality clear material and give a very sharp detailed stamped image.  Imagine my surprise when I received these in the mail.  (thank you Michelle for 'all' that you do for ScrappyDew & the Dewettes!) Well of course I had to give them a good workout.  First here is the lyrics...

~Georgia Pacific 110# card stock super bright
~Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers  (a list of all the pens I used is at the bottom of post)
~Memento Tuxedo Black ink
~Recollections paper

Since these are clear stamps, I tried using just a regular 2x3 acrylic block.  Not big enough.  So got out my Cuttlebug C plate and used this.  Worked like a charm.  Always apply ink to the stamp, not the stamp into the ink.  I used a brayer, rolled on a thick coat of ink and rolled across each stamp I wanted to use.  Stamped on the GP and got started coloring.  Next I fussy cut each image and made an Easter card to share with you.

If you look closely, I embossed the eggs in the tree.

Now for a list of pens used...
TREE CG2 & LG5; TRUNK TN7 & TN8; EMBOSSED EGGS; BASKETS CG2,EB1 &2, basket eggs IB2, OR2 & BP5;
SKIN FS1, FS5 & FS6; SHOES TRUE BLACK & IG5; OVERALLS TB4, TN1 & CR7; DRESS PP1, PL1 & PL4; SOCKS HB1; BOY HAIR GB1, CT3 & GB4; GIRL HAIR TN3,4 & 7; HUNTERS LV1, OR2; EGGSPERT CT1, BT2; .

This is called a side step card.  Here is the link to Splitcoast Stampers where I found the tutorial http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/  I have one more Easter card to share next Saturday and then it's the start of the birthday card marathon.  

Have a wonderful week ahead and Bright Blessings, Jana


2 comments:

  1. OK, totally adorable!! Perfect card style for this project.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so sweet and pretty and I LOVE IT!!! I M going to get them stamps next month I spent out this month LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete