Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Wishing you all a very Happy Valentines Day!  And if you don't have a valentine in you life,  take some "me" time and pamper yourself!

Today I have two valentines to share.  First is the second batch of 6 and the last is the one I made for the Bob.  The set of 6 I took my time with and the one for the Bob is rather plain but filled with love.  But of course, lyrics first...

~The set of 6 used Tweet Hearts 2012 from ScrappyDew
   *I used view 1 and 3
    Recollections varigated/Motled card base
    Recollections Red + Pink Hearts
    KZ Pink Valentines Words
    Glitter paper

~The card for Bob used Science Palz from ScrappyDew
   *I used view 1,2,3 and 4
    Recollections cardstock
    A whole lot of various scraps

The set of 6 cards are pretty straight forward in construction.  I have to admit that the Science Palz gave me trouble.  I ripped the boy apart a couple of times before figuring out the sequence to put him together.  But they are done!  Here are how they turned out...


Front of card

Each card is different inside

I used my new Spectrum Noir Markers on the back

Group picture

I saw this caption and thought of Bob
This is the inside, I will write on it later.

So thats a wrap for Valentines Day 2015.  Time to shift gears and get working on hand made birthday presents for 3 very dear to my heart friends.  I'll post what I have made after each birthday has passed.  (have to make sure it is a surprise)

See you next week with a project that will even surprise me...I haven't got a clue!!!

Bright Blessings, Jana

ps. Please stay warm and safe during the horrible weather.  Don't take chances!!!










2 comments:

  1. Love the grouping of cards. Science card, adorable, Bob is going to love it!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and FB ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete