Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Too much holiday cheer!

That was the first title for this batch of my Christmas cards.  Needless to say, I changed it.

Hi and welcome back for another weekly post of my crafting adventures.  Just to let all of you know, I haven't heard about how I did at the bazaar last weekend.  I am supposed to get a check in the mail by the 15th.  So I will keep you posted.  This weeks card is a super cutie!  But first, the lyrics...

~I made a total of 16 of this type
~ScrappyDew file called Up on the Housetop.
~Recollections paper in various colors
~Core'dinations glitter silk Regal Royal and Snow White
~DCWV Glitter Stack
~For the envelope Graphic45 12 Days of Christmas Collection

I went ahead and made this a 6"x6" card. (for me it's just easier, this way I can see exactly what I am trying to put together)  I have also found that making all the back and inside first helps speed up the process.  Then I cut every piece and slip those into their own envelope.
Anything to help speed up making large amounts of cards is greatly appreciated!

So here is what I came up with.....(drumroll please)
The front
Inside
Group Photo 
Graphic 45 12 days of Christmas envelopes

I really like how these turned out.  Now only 20 more to go!  This new batch is all for in state friends so when mailed they should get them within a few days.

I am toying with an idea for the new year.  Would you like to see step by step instructions on how I make my cards with photos attached?  Let me know.

So bright blessings for the next week!  Love to all, Jana



1 comment:

  1. LOL Poor Santa. :) I love a square card design, sometimes they are just quicker to create.

    I think the idea of step by step instructions would be great. :) Yeah, I know it's more time consuming, but people love tutorials.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete