Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 6, 2014

A different kind of mustang

Hello, gosh are you finding that this time of year just gets more busy as Christmas gets closer?  After the marathon of card making for the bazaar (which is happening THIS weekend) I just needed a few moments to collect my thoughts and make a simple birthday card.  (even though i still have about 35 more Christmas cards to make for ME)

Here are the lyrics~

~Recollections paper
~Zenith Zing and Make the Cut software
~Some really old stickers
~Dessert background that has been hanging around

I used the Scrappy Wild West file.  It has a lot of very cute western themed pieces that you can get really creative with.  I just love that about all the ScrappyDew files!!!

Now a little story about the person getting this card.  Max is the brother of one of our employees and has been helping Bob get our boat back to perfect.  He also has a red 1965 Mustang.  It is just beautiful.  So I thought why not a play on words.  So here is the birthday card I created. (sorry about the pic)


I also made him a big plate of my man catcher brownies.  He just laughed and laughed and then ate all the brownies.

Next week I hope to show you the christmas cards that I made for me to send out.  

So until then, Bright Blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Not sure if I'd take the horse or the car. Gotta love those man catcher brownies!! :) Works every time. :)


    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete