Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I'm Finished!

Hello everyone!

Whew...the last 28 days have been very very busy.  I have a grand total of 150 new Christmas cards for Holiday House this upcoming weekend.  I also have 36 additional cards. So a grand total of 186 cards that I now have to get price tags on.  It's Saturday and my cards are being delivered on Tuesday.

But first let me show you the last 2 cards that I have made.  Here are the lyrics...

CARD #4 I BELIEVE
~Recollection paper for the bases
~ScrappyDew Snow Flakes 2013
~Snow scene card cover from Birds cards.
~Georgia Pacific Card Stock #110
~Cor'dinations Glitter Silk Regal Royal
~Costco Silver 4pk wrapping paper
~misc. gems

CARD #5 Christmas Ornament
~Google + Community "The Cut Zone" community challenge file created by the great designer MichelleMyBelle
~Recollections Card Stock Navy and Gray
~ColorBok Silver embossed Floral Vine Texture
~DCWV Glitter Stack
~Cor'dinations Glitter Silk

Boy howdy now that's a list.

So here is how the newest cards turned out...

I Believe

I Believe inside

MMB Ornament card

MMB Ornament card inside

Group photo of the cards I created for this years Holiday House 2014

Cards that I had already created ready for tags

My box is overflowing!  Ready for tags!
So that is a wrap for Holiday House this year.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created.  Leave me a comment to let me know.

Now I don't have any plans for a post next week.  Thought I might just take a few days off. Get the tree up and decorate for Christmas.  (but knowing me i will have a post for next week, just can't stay away from crafting)  So come back and see what I have been up too!

Bright blessings, Jana


1 comment:

  1. Jana, you have created so many cards in a short amount of time. Awesome job!! I bet you're glad they are finished. LOL

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete