Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, September 27, 2014

UP, UP AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Howdy everyone!  So glad that you decided to take a break and visit.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I've used a file that my good friend Ken who is Kreativeken shared over on the Facebook page for ScrappyDew Creations.  It is a fabulous card in a box file.  I have used it many times and the card has a lot of WOW factor!  

Now for the lyrics~~~
Most of the paper is Recollections
Special paper used is : ColorBok Mirrored Paper, Fresh Linen and Nature
Spring Has Sprung file from ScrappyDew
Hot Air Bears file from ScrappyDew (can be found in the vault/freebies)
ColorBok Limited Edition Hot Air Stickers

So here is the card in a box birthday card

The outside

side view one

side view two

The front of the card
I really like the way the flowers and the grass turned out using the mirrored paper.  I sure hope that she likes her mini doozie also.

Remember you can always email me or contact me on Rhapsody on Paper over in facebook land.  Would love to hear what you think!  Next week will be a couple of projects and a card for my daughters birthday.

Until then, bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. Jana, this is too cute!I like how you continued the balloon theme, using the streamers on the box flap. Nice Job.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete