Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's DOOZIE time

It's DOOZIE time, It's DOOZIE time!  No, I haven't had a screw come loose.  Welcome to the 2nd annual Halloween DOOZIE post.  I started this last year with decorations I made using ScrappyDew's wonderful Halloween files.  Here is a look at last years reveal!



For this years DOOZIE, I am making a mini doozie.  (not enough hours in the day with all that is on my schedule)  So for part one I have made the Witch from the Costume Kidz 2 file over at ScrappyDew.  After making her, I chose a block font and cut out a giant letter "O".  I made an "O" out of tag board and two types of paper.  Sandwiched them together and this made a sturdy stand.  Next on to decorating.  Some orange and black nylon net and orange ribbon, throw in some fall leaves and I had a decoration for the letter.

Now of course you know that there were a lot more steps and mishaps.  No project can be that simple.  But guess what?  It really was!!!  Without further ado...Mini Doozie part 1.


I just love the paper by Paperwishes.  See the boo's.....hmmmmm.  Next week you can see the big reveal.  This mini doozie is going to someone special and I need to get it in the mail for her birthday!

Have a great week!  Bright blessings, Jana


1 comment:

  1. The witch turned out so cute! The netting is the perfect accent to the leaves, great idea. Nice job!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete