Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The BIG announcement

Does my hair look ok?  The outfit is prefect!  Big deep breath........

For the next month, (oh my gosh) I am a guest designer for ScrappyDew.com!!!  Friends, I can't believe that I was asked.  What a great and humbling honor.  If you are not familiar with ScrappyDew.com please hot foot it over there. (ScrappyDew is also on facebook)  They have the most wonderful patterns for electronic cutters.  But what I love about ScrappyDew.com, you are not limited to just one machine. The files are in a lot of formats and you can even just print out a design and fussy cut it out!!!!  There are over 300+ designs to choose from!    Please take a look and sign up for the newsletter.  (come on gang, they even have freebies)  

So for my 1st design project to share with you is right here.  This is the Flamingos in Love freebie available at ScrappyDew.com right now!


Aren't these two Cute!  Oh course, I had to add the bling.  The background was created with chalk and the glitter paper is from AC Cardstock. (just a little secret, I try to buy all my paper and sparklies on clearance whenever I can [little stuff you put on your fingernails, rhinestones etc])  

Sooooo happy that you came to visit today to hear about the the announcement.  I'm tickled pink to be able to share what I come up with.  Be sure to check out ScrappyDew.com and ScrappyDew on facebook.  

Bright Blessings, Jana

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Welcome to the ScrappyDew design team and can't wait so see more of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, welcome to the ScrappyDew Team! We are very happy to have you Guest Designing for the month of June. You are going to SHINE! LOL Your first project is beautiful!



    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader For ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beth and Michelle! This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete